Thinking Space Systems is an award winning, UK based global provider of high quality technical furniture for control rooms of all industries. We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable working experience and environment for our employees and our clients.
We are a fast growing company, and are now looking to further expand our team and bring in an Autodesk Inventor CAD Designer.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented, motivated individual to join a company with big ambitions and global reach. We are seeking someone with a proven ability to utilise Autodesk Inventor to engineer product designs. This role has career advancement potential and the opportunity to work on projects with recognised brands.
An opportunity has arisen to join our design team producing manufacturing details using Autodesk inventor and frame generator.
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced working with AUTODESK INVENTOR 3D CAD (or similar) to generate 3D models and assemblies
- Understanding of structural design of mechanisms and components
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to work on concurrent projects, ensuring deadlines are met on time
- A team player, ready to share in the demands of a small business
As a CAD designer, you will be expected to contribute to various phases of each project development process, applying your knowledge to engineer robust, feasible, production ready technical furniture designs.
- Must be a UK resident or possess an EU working Visa
- Valid passport and a willingness to travel overseas as and when a project requires.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, Design Engineering or a related discipline is desirable
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com