Understanding your requirements
- We work with you to understand the room use.
- We look at the numbers, the roles, the responsiblities and the frequency of tasks undertaken by every individual in the control room.
- We help you ascertain future applications.
- We carry out a site survey by measuring the room, noting all apertures, existing equipment, foot traffic and building services (or provide your floor plan and dimensions and equipment list).
- Our experienced design team provide high quality 2D dimension drawings using AutoCad Inventor. All drawings provide our proposal to improve your working environment with eye levels, viewing angles and ergonomic solutions.
- We consider BS EN ISO 11064 ergonomic design of control rooms when taking your requirements and converting them to a design.
- We provide 3D render drawings with four views to help visualise your control room.
- We identify any additional accessories such as chairs, lighting and monitor mounts.
In safe hands
- You will be assigned a Project Manager who will work with you throughout the manufacturing and fulfillment phases.
- We complete a site survey prior to manufacture.
- We provide manufacturing drawings for your approval prior to any work starting.
- Colours and finishes can be chosen using our website configurator.
- We offer all clients an opportunity to inspect the furniture (FAT) after assembly in the factory but before despatch, so there are no nasty surprises!
- All furniture is easy to install should you wish to do so, with handy video tutorials also available.
- We also offer an installation service using a team of experienced personnel, who are all familiar with working in typical control room environments.
- We ensure your furniture is delivered on time and to your satisfaction..every time!
Hear what our customers think…
"Thinking Space personnel were very courteous, knowledgeable and friendly from their first visit. They listened and noted the specific needs for our refurbishment and used their years of control desk experience and expertise to suggest design changes and improvements thus providing an aesthetic and ergonomic solution.... The old control room was in place for 32 years so the replacement had to be right for everyone and Thinking Space delivered an excellent product creating a refreshing up to date environment"
"Very pleased with the professional approach, negotiation on the brief, subtle tweaks to achieve the final result… Implantation and fitting was excellent using quality of materials and demonstrable skills by all concerned. I would recommend Thinking Space and have no hesitation in suggesting our room is available for viewing"
"Just wanted to say thank you for the service from yourselves, the desks were installed yesterday, very pleased with them. The two guys who were down to build them were very helpful."
"The design was key, Thinking Space improved on our ideas adding value to the design and construction of the control room space, fully meeting our requirements, within budget and delivered against very tight time scales. The project was well managed throughout and the ongoing support post build has been extremely good".
“Thinking Space were professional throughout the entire project process. So easy to work with, they took all the problems away and delivered a completed project on time and on budget. The staff love working in the new environment and have a renewed focus because of it”
“Thinking Space worked very closely with us to achieve all that we wanted in our control room, and provided us with a work space which has won plaudits from our staff themselves, university colleagues and professional visitors”
"Working with Thinking Space, the whole process from start to finish has been enjoyable and extremely good"
"Just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the consoles and work carried out by Thinking Space. We made some (quite a few) changes to the internal arrangements in the consoles to accommodate the equipment we have to fit inside. All credit to your installation team, as they implemented these for us with full acceptance and no fuss. It was a great experience to work with your team, some new friendships were established which we will take forward with us and are looking forward to the next installation".
“Thinking Space have proved to be a very good choice for the supply of CCTV control room furniture for the West Offices project. They understood our requirements well and were able to offer a high quality and aesthetically pleasing solution that fully met our technical requirements. The result is a control room that we can be proud of, and which will allow us to provide high quality CCTV and traffic management services now and in the future”
“We decided to create a Control Center from scratch and issued a series of competitive tenders for hardware, software and all other equipment. Thinking Space Systems, specialists in the provision of technical furniture for control rooms, soon proved to be the best partner to manage the project. Together with our architects, they created a complete ergonomic working environment for the operators, ensuring that the design and furniture conforms to all necessary standards and health and safety requirements for a 24hr environment”